Promoting communication, creativity and sharing on the Internet.
Automating things and building software tools to make maintaining the internet easier.
Advocating for transparency, remix culture and open source software.
A 30 year old from the San Francisco Bay Area, currently living in Brooklyn and working as a Site Reliability Engineer for Google's Customer Reliability Engineering team.
I try to be randomly clever on Twitter.
I publish code on Github.
I have documented my professional work on my resume.
I have given a variety of talks. Here are some that I am particularly proud of.
- StrangeLoop 2017 - Practical Applications of the Dickerson Pyramid
- SRECon 2017 Americas - SRE and Presidential Campaigns
- Recurse Center, 2016 - Tech and the US Presidential Campaign
- LinuxCon 2014 - Build Scalable Cloud Applications on Google Compute Engine Using Kubernetes and Mesos
- Cal Poly, 2013 - Site Reliability Engineering and Google Compute Engine (video)
- Cal Poly, 2011 - Punchd & Google